PLA+ is a true evolution of PLA - simply better in every way.
- PLA+ has a higher impact strength than PLA. Amazing.
- PLA+ has a better layer adhesion and is tougher than PLA. Under load, PLA+ will flex a little bit to absorb the force instead of snapping alongside print lines as more brittle PLAs are prone to do.
- PLA+ literary prints easier and better as prints at mere 195°C! This ensures amazing performance all around - great for bridging, printing overhangs, and even eliminating stringing, oozing and blobbing.
- PLA+ has a lower chance of clogging the nozzle. Thanks to its improved flow (and higher viscosity), PLA+ can handle both sub-optimal hotend geometries and sub-optimal hotend cooling setups. This is valuable especially during hot summers when it may be difficult to keep your hotend's heatsink properly cooled or if you have an old and worn hotend. PLA+ can also handle long retractions better, making it ideal for bowden printers.
- PLA+ has a contemporary matt finish and comes in a range of modern colors.